THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR MEDICAL PRACTITIONER BEFORE ACTING ON ANY INFORMATION INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. WE ARE NOT REPSONSIBLE FOR INACCURATE OR FALSE INFORMATION WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION. REMEMBER, ALWAYS CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR SPECIFIC HEALTH SITUATION.
1. Trade Marks, Copyrights and Restrictions
This site is controlled and operated by Provider http://www.adenovirus.com. All material on this site, including, but not limited to images,
(1) Provider is very respectful about the privacy concerns of the visitors to its sites on the Internet. As a general policy, no personal information is automatically
collected from visitors to its sites. However, certain non-personal information of visitors is recorded by the standard operation of Provider’s servers. This information is primarily used to provide an enhanced online experience for the visitor. Information tracked includes the type of browser being used by the visitor, the type of operating system in use by the visitor and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider. By having this information, Web pages optimized for a particular visitor’s computer are automatically available to that visitor. Other uses of this information include internal review of the number of visitors to the sites but only in an aggregate and non-personally identifiable form. E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable data about visitors to this site are known to Provider only when voluntarily submitted. Personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors voluntarily filling out contest entry forms or subscribing to newsletters is retained by Provider and not sold or otherwise transferred outside the company. This information is used to better understand visitors’ use of our sites and to support transactions made on the sites. However, this data in an aggregate form may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses. We sometimes also use e-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information to contact visitors who communicate with us. For example, we direct e-mail to visitors who provide us with their e-mail addresses for specific purposes such as receiving our e-mail newsletters or being notified if they have won one of our contests. Each e-mail newsletter always contains instruction on how to discontinue receipt of the newsletter.
(2) Many of the Provider Web sites, including this one, place a “cookie” in the browser files of a Provider user’s computer. The cookie itself does not contain any personally identifying information. Although the cookie could enable Provider to relate a user’s use of a Provider site to information that the user has specifically and knowingly provided, Provider does not do so for any kids’ sites. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, telephone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. To the extent that any of our sites accessible through Provider has additional practices, these practices will be explained at that site.
3. A Special Note for Parents Concerning Privacy
On sites specifically designed for children, Provider makes a special effort to encourage children to consult with their parents before furnishing data. However, Provider believes that parents should supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a kid-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address and other personal information without parental permission.
4. Linked Sites
Provider, whether or not affiliated with sites which may be linked to this site, is not responsible for their content (the “Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
5. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
(1) ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS ARE EXCLUDED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(2) PROVIDER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY STATEMENTS, INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE SITE AND NEITHER REPRESENTS
NOR WARRANTS THAT ANY SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE OR ANY LINK THERETO WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE.
(3) PROVIDER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE; LOSS OF USE OF THE SITE OR OF ANY EXECUTABLE PROGRAMS; DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, UNDELIVERED E-MAIL MESSAGES, LOSS OF USE OF DATA OR EQUIPMENT;
OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT OR SITE, EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
(4) You understand that user-posted material expresses the views of that user and not the view of Provider, and that except as otherwise stated in this Agreement, Provider does not undertake to review, screen or approve user-posted material.
(5) The Site may contain links to other Web Sites that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Provider is not responsible for the accuracy, content or availability of information accessed or linked to through the Site, nor does the inclusion of any such link imply endorsement by Provider of that Web Site.
(6) The site includes articles and other written content. All such material is provided for entertainment purposes only and the accuracy and validity of such content is not guaranteed.You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for determining what, if any, content is suitable for your purposes and for any loss, liability, damage or costs you may suffer as a result of any actions you may take based on this content. Please do your own fact-checking when determining if the content on this website is suitable for you.
(1) Any notes, message/billboard postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will become the property of Provider throughout the universe and Provider shall be entitled to use the material for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or hereafter devised. When you submit material to Provider’s Web sites, you agree that Provider has the right to publish the material for any type of use as outlined above including promotional and advertising purposes.
(2) Provider is not responsible for any material posted on our Forums. You shall not submit or otherwise publish through such Forums any content which:
(a) libels, defames, invades privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening;
(b) infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violating anyone’s copyrights or trade marks;
(c) violates any law;
(d) advocates illegal activity; or
(e) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services (collectively “Non-Approved Material”).
(3) You agree to indemnify Provider and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable lawyer’s fees, resulting from your breach of any of the foregoing agreements, representations and warranties.
7. Intellectual Property Infringement Claims
(1) It is the policy of Provider to respond expeditiously to claims of intellectual property infringement. Provider will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the applicable intellectual property laws. On receipt of notices of violation, Provider will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity, and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. Provider will terminate access for subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers.
8. E-Mail and Postings Received
Do not post any threatening or libellous e-mails or material on this site that would be considered a violation of any law. Provider Online will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Provider to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such e-mails or materials.
9. Jurisdictional Issues
(1) Unless otherwise specified, the materials in Provider’s Web sites are presented solely for the purpose of entertainment. This site is controlled and operated by Provider from its offices within the Province of Ontario. Provider makes no representation that materials in Provider’s Web sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
(2) This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such province. Any action you, any third party or Provider bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in the courts of the Province of Ontario, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Provider.
(1) Provider reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time by revising the terms and conditions herein. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your acceptance of such changes. Provider reserves the right to change the Site at any time at its sole discretion without notice to users. Provider may deny access to the Site to anyone at any time.
(2) This Agreement shall include any additional terms, conditions, notices, policies or disclaimers provided by Provider, its licensors or vendor in specific areas of the Site. However, in the event of a conflict between such terms and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall control. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, as applied to contracts entered into and performed within .
(3) Disputes concerning this Site or this Agreement will at the election of either party be resolved exclusively through binding arbitration conducted in accordance with the Province of Ontario. The arbitrator’s decision will be non-appealable and judgment thereon may be entered in any court with jurisdiction over the parties. The foregoing notwithstanding, nothing in this Agreement will be deemed to preclude any party from using the legal process of any court with jurisdiction to seek remedy or redress (including without limitation injunctive or other equitable relief) for any infringement of copyright, trade mark rights or other intellectual property rights.
(4) All products and software mentioned on www.adenovirus.com may have trademarks, copyrights, or other rights that are held by their respective owners.
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED.